Increase brand awareness, get more leads and sales with an integrated social media solution.
WE ONLY HAVE ONE GOAL: HELP YOU DRIVE BUSINESS RESULTS WITH SOCIAL MEDIA
Altmire Media Group stands for providing value to its customers.
We care deeply about people.
We believe that quality combined with practicality delivers amazing results.
We care about making our clients as successful as we can.
We help businesses by increasing brand awareness, leads and sales with an integrated solution focused around effective strategy, premium creative production, social accounts management, paid media amplification & performance campaigns.
STRATEGY & CONSULTING
Every move that we make starts with strategy. 70% of what we do is based around strategy and crafting the right message, at the right time, for the right people. The rest of the 30% comes from knowing each platform in-depth and tailoring each strategy to Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn or Medium.
CREATIVE & PRODUCTION
Creative is the variable of success. We work with the best to craft the right message, image or video for your goals. All under the same roof. We shoot videos, photography, craft design and write words that deliver your brand’s message, consistently.
SOCIAL ACCOUNTS MANAGEMENT
Paid advertising across each social channel enables you to get your message in front relevant people, at the right time. Weather you want to increase awareness of your campaign or drive new customers to your store, we got the best managed solution for you.
To be successful in the social media world, you need to master the language and specifics of each platform – that’s exactly what we do. We help you drive your message across the platforms that best suit your business. Natively.
We’re crazy in love with digital, so we can also help you find solutions to other needs you might have. Beautiful solutions, that is.